View All Important Trip Emails: https://trips.greenlegion.com/trip-details/[[TripID]]/
THE OFFICES ARE CLOSING TOMORROW AT NOON AND WILL NOT REOPEN UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY. IF IT ISN'T AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THEN TO CONTACT US!
EVERYONE, UNDERSTAND WE WILL NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS THAT WERE ALREADY ANSWERED IN THESE EMAILS. These emails are REQUIRED reading, not optional. It takes us a great amount of time to put them together, and we expect you to keep yourself informed. We're going to have close to 600 people next weekend and we literally need every second we can to make sure this thing goes off without a hitch. I'm sure this approach may come as a shock to some of you, but when you dealing with 600 drunk adults for 72 straight hours, this is the only way it works.
HOWEVER, AND WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY, LET'S GET TO THE FUN STUFF:
* If you are flying with us, head to baggage claim when your flight lands, and someone will be there to direct you to our transportation to the hotels. IF YOU DID NOT FLY WITH US, THERE IS NO ROOM ON OUR BUSES TO THE HOTEL.
* You will need a KC Lanyard and Badge that must be worn the entire time at our tailgate. This will be distributed at the following times and locations, along with your wristband that gives you specials at NO OTHER PUB, our headquarters for the weekend, and your Pep Rally Party wristband:
* The Kansas City Marriott Downtown on Saturday from 5-7 PM at the lobby bar
* The Kansas City Marriott Downtown on Sunday from 11 AM - 1 PM and 5-6 PM at the lobby bar
* Our tailgate location, KANSAS CITY REDZONE TAILGATE, 4501 BLUE RIDGE CUTOFF, KC MZ 64133, MAKE SURE YOU ENTER “CUTOFF” NOT “DRIVE” from 2:00 PM until 4:30 PM Monday...IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT TO THE TAILGATE BY 4:30 PM, THE STAFF WILL BE CLOSED UP AND ENJOYING THEMSELVES. GET THERE BEFORE THEN.
* OUR TAILGATE IS FROM 2:30 PM UNTIL 6:30 PM! BUSES WILL LEAVE FROM THE HOTEL AT 1:45 PM!! We actually just switched tailgate locations for a better menu and staff of individuals we felt to be more competent than our original location. I will give details about this over the next week. You'll enjoy.
* THE BUSES WILL BE LEAVING THE STADIUM EXACTLY 45 MINUTES AFTER THE FINAL PLAY OF THE GAME!! DON'T SCREW AROUND OR YOU'LL FIND OUT WHAT AN UBER COSTS BACK TO THE HOTEL!!
* Our headquarters for the weekend is NO OTHER PUB! IT IS A SHORT WALK FROM THE HOTEL! It is at "KC Live!" and yes, the same owners as Xfinity Live! here in Philly. Our specials for the entire weekend (through Monday night) will be $5.00 domestics and $6.00 wells! Your Green Legion wristband will get you these!
* PEP RALLY PARTY IS FROM 7 - 11 PM ON SUNDAY NIGHT!! This is included as part of your travel package and is an open bar, and I must reconfirm, but I do believe shots AND ENERGY drinks are included!!
* IF YOU PURCHASED YOUR FLIGHT THROUGH US, THIS IS THE SCHEDULE FOR THE BUSES BACK TO THE AIRPORT ON TUESDAY:
* Flight AA1616 - 10:00 AM departure from the hotel
* Flight AA3479 - 10:15 AM departure from the hotel
* Flight AA1677 - 4:00 PM departure from the hotel
Everyone, for us it's simple. We chose NO OTHER PUB for a reason. We will be there whenever we aren't checking people in at the Marriott. You will LOVE this spot! It has EVERYTHING including a bowling alley. PLEASE feel free to break off at any point and we suggest you do, but as far as nightlife goes, there really isn't anything there other than KC Live! I suggest you do hit up some barbecue spots if that's on your radar. Recommendations? ANY OF THEM!
More emails will be coming over the course of the next 10 days, but this one should get you most of the info you need including WHERE you need to be and at what times. AGAIN, THE OFFICES ARE CLOSING TOMORROW AT NOON AND WILL NOT REOPEN AGAIN UNTIL WEDNESDAY. IF IT ISN'T AN EMERGENCY, REACH OUT TO US THEN. The staff is going to enjoy the BYE week as well.