NASHVILLE GENERAL JACKSON TAILGATE ONLY
ANY SAILGATE PURCHASE WILL ALSO INCLUDE OUR GREEN LEGION WRISTBANDS FOR PARTIES ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TO INCLUDE SPECIALS AND FREE ADMISSION TO HOPSMITH, THE OFFICIAL GREEN LEGION HEADQUARTERS, ALL WEEKEND LONG!!
We have found out some interesting elements of "SUNDAY FUNDAY" in Nashville that we quite frankly were not expecting, and as a result, have had to call an audible. Tennessee = Bible Belt! Can't get around it. There is a law in place that prohibits the sale/serving of any alcohol before 10 AM on Sunday's in the State of Tennessee. It actually used to be noon, but with the expansion Titans, the law was moved to 10 AM and called the "Titan Law." This has forced us to completely revamp Sunday's festivities, HOWEVER, the staff at the GJ have been awesome and as a result, less is now more.
Here is what will be taking place:
* 8:30 AM starts the loading
* 9:00 AM starts your Breakfast buffet to include:
* Assorted breads (banana, zuchini, pumpkin)
* Assorted fruits and yogurts
* Scrambled eggs with Tillamook Cheddar (yeah, I don't know what that is either but supposed to be good)
* Nashville hot chicken and waffles with maple syrup
* Bisquits and sausage gravy
* Hickory smoked sausage
* Pecan wood smoked bacon
* Hash brown casserole
* Mimosas (starting at 10 AM)
* Miller LITE (starting at 10 AM)
* Cash bar for any other alcohol you want (starting at 10 AM)
* 9:30 AM departure to Nissan Stadium
* 11:00 AM disembark from the boat (game starts at Noon)
* 30-minutes after the final play, the boat will leave for Opryland
* Barbecue buffet for the entire ride back to Opryland to include:
* Pulled pork
* Barbecue chicken
* Cole slaw
* Green Salad
* Miller LITE
* Cash bar for any other alcohol you want
So, like I said, less is now more. Not only do you get alcohol on the way down, but you get it on the way back, AND, you get breakfast AND lunch/dinner! I am actually loving this. The Giants are hosting the Saints in the afternoon as well and you will be able to watch the game(s) the entire way back. The boat has also agreed to stay open for a cash bar after we arrive back at Opryland so you can finish watching the late afternoon games. The entire set-up is pretty awesome and the staff at the General Jackson has been more than accommodating. ALSO, since we know it is going to be hot, the boat has agreed that you can come on and off as you like. If you get through the first half and it's too warm for ya, the theatre portion of the boat WILL be air-conditioned. If you aren't feeling it when we first arrive, same thing!
PAYMENT PLAN AND OPTIONS:
|TAILGATE ONLY||$125.00 per person|
The payment schedule for this trip is provided below. Please note that although this is the payment schedule, DO NOT wait to reserve your package since we can (and most of the time do) SELL OUT before the deposit payment deadline. If you would like to pay-in-full up front, thats fine and always appreciated.
Your monies are due by the date specified below. This means that we need to have your credit card payment completed on that day. If your payment is late, especially first deposits, your spot(s) on this trip may not be held, could be released to another person, and your reservation cancelled. We cannot stress enough the importance of getting your payments in on time.
If you have questions or need to make special arrangement, please just ask us. We are here to help you and will try to accommodate as best we can.
|Payment in Full||100% of balance||DUE AT SIGN UP|